~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, March 14, 2008

Show and Tell Friday #4

Show and Tell

It's Show and Tell Friday once again. I so enjoy participating in this event! To see others who have participated or to join in the fun yourself go to Kelli's There Is No Place Like Home.

Since Easter is a week away and there won't be a Show and Tell next week, I'm going to show a couple of my Easter decorations.

First is a wreath I made. Yes I used real jellybeans and candies.



Next is an Easter tree sitting on my mantle.



Last is another Easter tree sitting in my kitchen window.


These pictures were all taken last year. I don't even have my Easter stuff out yet this year. I do have other decorations, I just don't have pictures of them and they are still packed away for this year.

I hope you enjoyed my little Show and Tell. Have a great day.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Easter trees!! So cute!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Nice Easter items.
Susan

11:27 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Love the Easter decorations - especially the wreath with real candy on it. Yum.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Hi, That's a cute display. Thanks for sharing! God Bless.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

What a fun wreath, and I love the Easter trees.

6:10 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

Those are fun. I've never had an Easter tree. I think I want one. I posted an Easter/Spring wreath, too.
Nancy

12:35 AM  
Blogger The Apron Queen said...

I'm so happy that Easter is early this year!

Stop on by for a visit at http://anapronaday.blogspot.com. Made some Kiss Me I'm Irish Beef & Cabbage yesterday & posted the recipe. Come on over, I'll fix you a plate!

11:25 AM  
Blogger JEWELGIRL said...

Your Easter trees are so pretty!
My tree has shamrocks now, then
I am going to add eggs and
chicks to the tree. Should be
an interesting tree!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home