~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Show and Tell # 9

Show and Tell

Already again it's time for Show and Tell Friday. That week went by fast! To join in the fun and check out the other participants go to Kelli's There Is No Place Like Home.

This week I am going to show my autumn decorations. This weekend is the Canadian Thanksgiving. We're having company for dinner so I thought I should break out my few decorations. I was also inspired by all the other blogs I read.

This is the wreath on my front door.



These are the things adorning my washroom counter. A waterjug full of fall leaves and a candle surrounded by a shiny, fall leaf garland.





In my familyroom, a turkey candle holder, given to me by my sister, sits on the coffee table and fall leaf candle holders sit on the mantle.





In my diningroom, a basket of autumn ornaments sits on a shelf, and a bouquet on the table.





Lastly, in the entry hall a small swag of fall leaves hangs over the mirror. I see the mirror could use a cleaning lol.



Sometime next week I'll post photos of outside. I haven't got my pumpkins yet. Hope you enjoyed my Show and Tell. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!

10 Comments:

Blogger Grammy said...

I love your autumn decorations, Happy Thanks giving.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

I love your colors of decorations! That turkey is TOO cool! All this autumn decorating show and tell makes me ALMOST forget about Halloween BEFORE Thanksgiving!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Great decorations! I love your wreath.

Manuela

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How autumny looking - thanks for sharing your fall decorations!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Linda C said...

Beautiful fall decorations! Thanks for the autumny tour of your home. Very welcoming!! Have a great weekend.

Linda

6:52 PM  
Blogger Missy Wertz said...

Your fall decor is just beautiful!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I like all your fall decorations! I think my favorite is the turkey candle holder!

Looking forward to seeing your outside decorations!

Katherine

9:56 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Isn't great to decorate for the various seasons? Fall is one of the best...

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That turkey is my fav! Great decorations, great job!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Lady Katherine said...

love the wreath, turkey!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home