~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

To Pluck Or Not To Pluck

Over the last few days, every morning it has been snowing. One morning it actually stuck to the ground for a while. Today the sky was looking quite menacing, but it only flurried a bit. I'm not ready for winter. Snow in October is not unheard of here, but it always seems too soon.

I experienced my first bidding war on eBay last night! It was so exciting! The item was listed at $9.99 and ended up selling for $56 and change. That was the most bids I've had on an item yet, 12 bids. It was just, great. Very exciting. It was especially sweet after the couple of disappointments of only 1 bid. I won't be listing anything new until I can get new batteries for my camera, it died. My interest in eBay is renewed lol.

I promised Mr. Man I would clean the house today. But thus far I have been unable to pull my ass out of the chair in front of the computer. Why does the time pass so quickly when I'm avoiding doing something? The state of the house didn't bother him for years, now all of a sudden it's this big issue. I'll do it, just to keep the peace. But oh how I'm dreading doing it.

Very excited about seeing T this weekend. It will mean a trip to the city though. I'm wondering if I should pluck my eyebrows for the ocassion. You know I stopped plucking them, and they're kind of bushy. I used to over pluck them and Mr. Man says I looked angry all the time lol. So I decided to let them grow back in and start over. I just haven't started over yet. This is such a big deal. We didn't think we would ever see T again. Mr. Man really missed his little brother, they used to be so close. If I'm as excited as I am, I can only imagine how Mr. Man feels. I think this calls for plucking. There will probably be lots of picture taking. Yes I think I will pluck.

Well, no more putting it off. I have to clean, ugh. So have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home