~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finally, Some Good News

Once again I was a little disappointed with my auction. I only got 1 bid. I was hoping for more with 5 watchers on that item. Oh well. I listed something else today so I still have 7 auctions on the go. I'm really not sure if I'm going to keep at it once I run out of things around the house to sell. For now I'll keep trying. At least my stuff is selling.

We didn't go to the Halloween party. Sorry, no pictures. Instead we went to town for a bite to eat, mmmm perogies and sour cream with onions and bacon. Then just spent a quiet evening at home.

There is some good news in my life. Mr. Man spoke to his brother after 12 years of no contact. They were very close before they had a falling out. We've been looking for him for years, I even made a website trying to locate him. Well last weekend Mr. Man received a message on Facebook from a total stranger saying his little brother says hi type of thing. He replied giving his phone number. After a couple of days of voice mail phone tag they finally spoke this morning. We are going to his place for dinner next weekend! This is going to be one hell of a reunion. We have really missed having T in our lives and I hope this is a new beginning. I hope he will remain a part of our life from here on. I'm so excited! I guess Mr. Man is pretty excited too. Oh and it turns out, the total stranger is T's girlfriend's son. I guess we'll be meeting them next weekend. Oh I can't wait.

It's pouring rain today, yuck. But I'm toasty warm with my new heaters. We went over to SW's as she was cleaning out her garage and sheds in preperation of moving. I got a big old milk can, which I can use as a planter, and an antique fire extinguisher. Mr. Man wanted the weight bench and weights but I said no. I seriously doubt he would ever use it. It would just end up being something else to get rid of and not so easy to get rid of. I mailed off my auction item today. And that's been my day so far. Just sitting at the computer and taking pictures of more stuff to list on eBay. So have a great day, stay out of the rain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely glad to find this. Good job!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home