~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Glad That's Over With

Things are not so bad today. Mr. Man got his meds couriered to him first thing in the morning yesterday so he wasn't miserable once he got them. Then he found a rad for the car and a ride to go pick it up. He changed the rad with no problems and the car is running again. I was just so disappointed that we had to spend the long weekend sitting at home being miserable. I was really looking forward to getting away and having some fun. This has been such a crappy summer. Being cooped up in this apartment is not doing a thing for me. At least when we lived in apartments before we had the cottage and we got away every weekend. Boy do I miss the cottage now.

After he was done with the car he went to work on the bike. It tried to go but they didn't get it running. Next weekend there's another party which we really hoped to have the bike for but I'm no longer counting on that. It doesn't matter if we go on 4 wheels. This is one we've never been to before, heard about since we moved up here but never been, so looking forward to it.

Mr. Man doesn't want a divorce. Thankfully he kept a sane head through the weekend. Once the car was running again I calmed down. But some truths came out. Like I really am very unhappy living here. I know it could be worse, but really not much. Several people told me I need to get a job. Everyone seems to think I'd be happier if I had a job. I don't agree. As I've done in the past I'll get a job when I feel up to working. Otherwise I'd just resent it. I like being home, it's just this doesn't feel like home. I'm just glad the weekend from hell is over and we can now move on.

Cathy got a new car this week so she's coming up to visit me today. We talk on the computer every day, but since she got the car she's never online, she's out and about. I don't know what we're going to do all day. We can't just sit in this apartment all day. I don't know what we used to do all the time back in the day. I think we smoked a lot of pot and played Nintendo lol. I know when she came to visit at the house she ended up leaving early because we got so bored. I guess we'll go out walking and check out downtown Orangeville.

Well she'll be here in a little while so I should get on with it. I haven't taken the dog out yet or anything. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home