~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Piece Of Peace

Good morning.
The guys seem to be getting along pretty good so far this morning. I took a picture of them sharing the same couch. They just kind of walk around each other and are leery of each other. Methinks it's gonna work out fine. I left them both lounging on the couch to go upstairs and grab a piece of cheese, they both came running up after me, both stood there waiting for cheese, and no quarrelling!



Now I'm downstairs on the computer and they are both upstairs. All is quiet. Yay.
Here's me and Edibles last night...


The weatherman is calling for snow all day today. Except for going to town yesterday, I've hardly been out of the house in days. I think I'll take both guys out back today to play in the snow.
Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home