~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Long Drive For Nothing

The weather has been rather grismal (thats grim and dismal) the last couple of days. Yesterday was dark and dreary. Today so far is wet and cool. Yuck. Today Hubby has gone back to work. So far I've fallen back into the old routine easily.

Yesterday he was gone all day for some assessment meeting. I slept most of the day. I was feeling down in the dumps. Feeling emotional for the first time in a while. Talked to Big R via email, things aren't going so good for her these days. Talked to J.C for the first time in ages via messenger, things are confusing still.

The bike is torn apart. Hubby isn't here to put it back together. He took my new car to work. I'm hoping he'll get his work truck back.

And five minutes after Little R left for school and I typed that last sentence, I heard the front door open. I assumed it was Little R, having somehow managed to miss her bus. But it wasn't her, it was Hubby, with a round of fresh Timmys coffee. Apparently his boss met him out in the parking lot and asked him if he had a doctors note with him, stating he could safely return to work. Hubby has the note, but it wasn't in his possession, it was here, stuck on the fridge. He figured the boss would allow him to bring the note in with him tomorrow. But noooooo, the boss sent him home instead! So, we'll try that again tomorrow.

So much for my day of peace and quiet. So much for getting back into the swing of things. One good thing is, Hubby is now spending his day out in the garage working on the bike. I don't think he's at the putting it back together stage yet, he's still in tear down mode.

Of the three Trilliums we brought home, only one is left. Some fucker critter is eating them as quickly as they appear. Due to the rainy days we've been having, I haven't been able to get out there to continue mowing and digging and weeding and edging and planting. Today, I just don't feel like it. I don't know how I feel today.

So I'm out of here, have a lovely day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home