~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Nothing Really

Todays horoscope...
The Moon can lighten things up while it's in Gemini, which, like Libra, is a mental air sign. You are eager to learn, listen and talk. You may think you should share everything you know, believing that full disclosure is the best option. Discretion is advised now, for there are some things better left unsaid.
I wonder if that means I shouldn't have said anything about Hubbys boss? I like that, mental air sign, hehe. What the hell does that mean anyway?

So Hubby continued to tear down the motor on the bike. He thought he found the problem, but when he asked a buddy about it, his hopes were dashed yet again. I really don't understand why he waits for riding season to start this crap. I mean wouldn't it make more sense to do this in the winter? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Tonight was a 4-H meeting. I didn't go, but Hubby did. Apparently it was uneventful. Staying home was uneventful too, I slept. I've been doing an awful lot of that lately. I don't know what's wrong with me, but all I want to do is sleep, or lay in bed reading which inevitably leads to sleeping.

I've interupted reading one book to read another that was lent to me. Of course I can't think of the title right now. It's a true story, about a woman who is on all kinds of medications, gets really sick from it, goes through a bunch of traumatic life experiences, and then gets herself off all the pills and puts her life back together. Obviously I've really simplified the story here, but it has been a very interesting read.

I don't think I'll be having my yard sale this weekend after all. It's a little late to do any advertising. Honestly it just kept slipping my mind. I had plenty of time to prepare, I just had other things on my mind. Ah well, maybe next weekend.

I'm trying to figure out how to do some new things with Blogger. Also reading a lot of other blogs.

That's it for my little update. Disclosing nothing, as always. Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home