~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, August 27, 2007

Bar Pictures

Got the pictures. They're not very clear but you get the gist. Heres me and S.W on the dance floor lol...






Heres me with my foam horn hat...






Heres D.W and Mr. Man doing their doorman imitations...






And heres me smoochin with D.W lol...




A great time was had by all. I really don't get out enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home