~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Door Prizes

Ok so Mr. Man got up long enough to let the boys out and have a coffee and a smoke with me, now he's back in bed, poor thing. He didn't take very many pictures. There were lots of people we know there. Sounds like I missed out on a good doo. Mr. Man won a door prize! He got a long sleeve shirt that won't fit him, but will fit me, hehe...



I won't be wearing that to any 4-H events lol. And he won this too...


It's a little piggie with a large appendage lol. I'm gonna hang that on the rearview mirror in the car. He was so happy to have won, he never wins anything. It's too bad the shirt doesn't fit him, he is in need of new shirts. But alas it's only a Large. Not too many places I'll be able to wear it. That picture is of the back it has the same thing, smaller on the front too.

Well, next weekend is Thanksgiving. Man this seems awfully early. It is early. I just confirmed with S.W that they will be coming over for dinner. I'm so looking forward to this. It's been a while since we've had a dinner party at our house. If Mr. Man ever gets up we're going to town shopping for a turkey etc. I think I'll get my hair cut today too. It's more than long enough to donate and it is starting to get on my nerves. It's a real pain to wash. Showers take twice as long because of the hair. I'm ready to part with it.

Ok I'm out of here. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home