~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm Sick, And Tired, And Old

I am sick, ugh. It started out with a sore throat one day, and then nasal congestion the next day, and today I am still congested and have a headache. I guess it doesn't help that I was up all night and only got about 4 hours of sleep. You see, last night there was a benefit party for a guy who lost his leg in a motorcycle accident. Mr. Man decided he wanted to go and left me instructions to do his laundry and to be ready to go when he got home from work. Well, being so sick, I wasn't ready for anything but my cozy, warm bed. I did however do his laundry. So he decided to go without me. That's fine, he deserved a night out. But ALL night? He didn't stroll in until 5:30 a.m. Of course I had expected him home hours before that and was unable to sleep until he came home. All kinds of tragedies ran through my head. I'm sure I aged many years last night. All I got out of him before he crashed on the couch was he drove some people back to their hotel after the bash. I made him let the dogs out before I let him crash lol (they don't run away from him, just me.)

So now this morning, I snuck out to the car, with my sinus headache, to fetch the camera he took with him. There's only a few pictures from last night. Several of the bands I missed. And he is happily snoozing on the couch, bastard.

So here's a pic of S & D, not to be confused with S.W & D.W...



And here's M.J and his new girlfriend whose name escapes me this morning...



And here's Mr. Man and S...


I can't wait to hear all about it whenever Mr. Man rises. I sure do feel old this morning.

Little R also went to a party last night. It was a double birthday party for 2 of her friends, held at the bowling alley. She was home on time at least.

That's about it for this morning. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home