~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Not A Good Day

There is a new feature on Blogger allowing to upload video. I have tried several times to use it and been unsuccessful. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, if anything. Things to learn and figure out.


The story on the dog fight is the other dog was wearing a muzzle, I didn't notice. And the lady with the other dog ended up needing stitches. Apparently she's very pissed off that I didn't do anything. It's true, I didn't. I was still under the influence of the Lorazepams and just kind of stood there stunned, not knowing what to do. That's also how Bear was able to pull the leash from my hand so easily. I don't know what made him attack, I thought it was the two women freaking out. I know nothing good is going to come of this. I know we haven't heard the end of it. I think if I ever take him for a walk again I'll put his muzzle on. That's if I get the chance, if he doesn't get taken away. If he gets taken away, I'll be heartbroken. I'm hoping it won't come to that, but I don't know what will happen. There's been so many complaints about him. I swear its all because of his breed. People are such assholes. He's a beautiful dog. And he is well behaved. This was a freakish incident. I'm distraught. I imagine so is the lady with stitches.


So yesterday was spent brooding about this and other crap. I accomplished zero. It was a terrible day. But Little R came home from school on time. It turns out she had taken the wrong bus home. The bus does not stop at the old school, it comes straight through. She now knows what bus to take so there shouldn't be any more confusion.

I can tell today is going to be another crappy day. Its dreary and cool outside. I feel like hell. I'm so upset about the dog situation I can't think straight. I'm dreading someone coming to the door to take my Bear away. I'm afraid to take him outside. I feel like my whole life is out of control. Nothing is going the way it's supposed to be. Not a good day. I'm going to bed. I'm reading a really lame book about John Candy, it'll put me to sleep in minutes.

Hopefully it's a better day for you.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riddle me this Batman: If the dog was wearing a muzzle during the dog fight, and the lady says t was her own dog that bit her, I guess she wasn't bit during the fight then was she? Who's the aggressive dog now??? I think I should call the cops because my life was in danger with that dog :)
I honestly think if Bear wanted to, he could've killed that dog and there is no way I'd be able to get him off if he was obsessing on attacking. I told you it will all be OK.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home