~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What A Life

Since the dog fight I haven't been taking them out. Mr. Man has been taking them for a little walk in the morning before going to work. This morning Bear didn't want to go on the walk. But of course as soon as Mr. Man left, then he wanted out. I let him out the back to do his business. He almost immediately started heading towards the open side of the yard to take off. When I opened the door to call him back, Eddie snuck out. They both took off together. I am so sick of this shit, I just said to hell with them. If they get picked up by the dog catcher, so be it. If they get shot, so be it. If they get run over, so be it. I am not racing around to get dressed and going out chasing them around town. About an hour later there was a knock on the door. I knew it was someone bringing the dogs home. I dreaded answering it. Sure enough thats what it was. Bear was on a leash and Eddie was in a cage. I didn't even recognize S.W at first and was waiting to get yelled at. So apparently they were over by her place and headed up the line. Sure enough they'll get shot going up that way. So it seems I absolutely cannot let Bear out back on his own any more. Clearly he will run from me every time. For whatever reason he won't do it with Mr. Man. And that set the tone for my day. It was a shit day. I slept as long as I could, just to pass the day away. What a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home