~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Glad It's Over With

Here I am up at 4 a.m again. Don't know what woke me up, Mr. Man snoring and hogging the blankets maybe. There is a 4-H show today. Little R has to be at the farm at 6:30 a.m and the show is at 12:30. But we don't have to take her to the show, just over to the farm, so we don't have to go til later. That will give us the chance to go to the Farmers Market and exchange that belt. She found it.

It turns out the lady with the other dog called the police. She wanted us charged for having a vicious dog. After speaking to Mr. Man the police decided there would be no charges and they were going to speak to her again, also conveying our apologies. Apparently she was most upset because I didn't seem to care about the dog fight. Well nothing could be further from the truth. I've been distraught all week because of it. I feel terrible about it. I feel like a total retard for letting him get away from me in the first place. It also turns out it was her own dog that gouged her arm, thus needing stitches. Not sure how that happened if it was wearing a muzzle. I'm just relieved to know it wasn't Bear who hurt her. I'm also very thankful that Big R was there with me and able to think and act. It didn't take a lot for her to pull Bear away and then he walked away calmly. So I don't know what provoked it, it was a freak incident. I'm glad its over. I'm relieved to know no one will be showing up to take him away. He really isn't mean or vicious. Again he gets a bad rap because of his breed. People assume he's mean and vicious. So they freak out, thus provoking him, maybe. I don't know.

It was great to spend some time with Big R. That was one of the best visits we've had, too bad it was slightly marred by the dog fight. I miss her already and she hasn't even left yet. I wish we had spent more time together when we had the chance. I'm feeling a little better about her leaving, I'm accepting it. It helps to hear from her that she will be coming back for visits and we can visit her any time.

Little R survived her first week of high school. Now I must go wake her up to get ready to go to the farm. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home