~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, October 01, 2007

Half A Garage, A Hot Car And Funky Flowers

On Sunday, Mr. Man and I did a cigarette run in the morning. It was a beautiful day for a nice long drive through the countryside. We stopped at a yard sale on the way there. I bought 2 white sweaters. I know, how tacky. But hey, it's recycling. I'll wear them. I had no white sweaters and they were only a buck. So the round trip took about 4 hours.

After we came back we headed over to S.W's place to a) drop off her smokes, and b) work on the truck, which is still sitting in their garage. She pretty much laughed at my haircut, which helped set off my later foul mood.

While Mr. Man was busy sanding the truck, I kept busy walking around taking pictures. This first picture is S.Ws garage. You may notice it looks like it's been cut in half. Well that's because it was cut in half. It was a nieghbour dispute. At one time it was 2 brothers living beside each other and they shared the garage between their houses. When one brother died and these guys bought the house their nieghbour had a problem with the garage. There used to be a third bay on it. The solution was to cut that third bay off! So that's exactly what D.W did!



Then I thought I'd get some pictures of S.Ws hot Camaro. Not hot as in stolen, but hot as in cool.





By the way S.W, looks like it could use a wash after driving on those dirt roads lol.

Then there's these funky flowers. I have no idea what they are, never seen them anywhere else. They bloom in the fall. If anyone can tell me what they are, feel free to do so.





Yes S.W, while Mr. Man was busy sanding the truck, and you were busy inside doing school work, I was busy taking pictures all around your place. Hope you don't mind. At least I blocked out the license plates on your oh so cool car. I didn't think you would mind.

Well I don't need to race with the trash man this morning. I put the garbage out Sunday night, hahaha. I have to get back on the house cleaning. I have all week to get it tiptop for Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. It's not as bad as it was before the 4-H meeting, but it's going that way again. So I'll get a start on it today. Bear is shedding fur like mad and Eddie chewed up a stick in the livingroom. I think I'll sweep and vacuum today. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home