~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

This is my 400th post. Wow. Not much to say today. Got a couple of pictures from the fair on Saturday. Here's me...


Here's Mr. Man in his new hat...


Here's me and Mr. Man on Sunday...


The Pumpkin Delight dessert turned out ok, but I don't think it was as good as the one Big R made last year. She couldn't find the recipe so I used one I found on the internet. The measurements were all in ounces, but being in Canada everything is sold in grams, so I had to do some converting. Well actually Mr. Man did it for me. It was a bit of a challenge. Everyone seemed to enjoy their dinner. I'm not a very good cook. Nor am I imaginative or creative in the kitchen. It was a turkey dinner, nothing to write home about. Oh and I burnt my arm on the oven door, doh.

After dinner we were going to play around with the karaoke. Unfortunately Mr. Man couldn't get it going. Either something is wrong with it or he forgot how it works. It has been a very long time since we've turned that thing on. So we ended up playing darts, surprise. We were playing teams, we played three games then switched partners, played three more and switched again, and again. Mr. Man won every single game, no matter who his partner was.

I'm not feeling too well today. S.W was sick last night. I think she has the same virus I had. I'm hoping I didn't catch it back from her. I didn't feel up to going to visit my father today but Little R had her heart set on it so she and Mr. Man went without me. For whatever reason the hours are just flying by today. I feel like I just woke up but I've been up for 6 hours. Yesterday kind of wore me out. Nine games of darts last night did me in also. I'm going to flop on the couch and watch TV. Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home