~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, October 01, 2007

Just Chattering

Wow, it's October already. My birthday is in 2 weeks. I'll be 46. That's getting awfully close to 50. I sure don't feel that old in my mind.

I'm still sick. It seems to have moved to chest congestion. I don't feel well at all. But I do feel better than I did a few days ago.

I still have a really bad haircut. I don't know what to do. I hate it. It is most unflattering. I am tempted to go to try to have it repaired, but I am scared to death to let anyone else touch it. I should have got up out of that chair the minute I realized she didn't know what she was doing. But nooooo, I just sat there like a deer in the headlights.

When I first looked at the shirt Mr. Man won, I just glanced at it and assumed it said Harley Davidson Motor Cycles. As I showed it to him, it was packaged and he hadn't seen it yet, he said "oh holy shit LOL". That's when I actually read it. It's too bad it won't fit him. It's really more suitable for him than me. On our drive to the Reserve for smokes, we talked about the party, I got more details out of him. I missed a really good bash. We were once again invited to M.Js annual Halloween party. We're always invited but have yet to go. Mr. Man says this year we're going. The only costume I have is the witch one I wore last year. So I guess we'll have to go shopping for that. Unless of course we just don't dress up for it. It's such a long drive to M.Js place, we've missed a lot of parties there just because we didn't feel like doing the drive. We'll see.

I haven't done anything today. I just don't feel up to it. I will be cooking a roast beef dinner though. Mr. Man is picking up the Operation Christmas Child boxes on his way home from work, yay. We are going to town this evening because Little R needs new shoes. Speaking of Little R, she was supposed to go to work at the fry wagon yesterday but she just didn't go. We weren't here, we were on the cigarette run. I won't be surprised if he just fires her for this, which I think is what she really wants. The novelty wore off and now with school and homework she just can't be bothered. But she won't just tell the guy she wants to quit. Hopefully he will just fire her so we don't have to go through this any more. Arguing with her and trying to explain why it's wrong to just not show up.

Well as much as I don't feel like doing anything, I know I have to get on with it. I've been doing a lot of reading lately. I've found a few new blogs to read. I just finished a book written by and about Lawrencia Bembenek. It was a good read. Now I'm reading another Sydney Sheldon and of course I can't think of the title right now. But I'm done reading blogs for today, time to get off my butt and start cleaning and cooking, ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home