~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Quiz

This has been going around so I thought I would do it too.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or artificial? Both
3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever we feel like it, usually beginning of December
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? No, but I don't think I've ever really tried it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A wooden toboggen
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? My 92 year old father
9. Easiest person to buy for? My 14 year old daughter
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A cheap plastic clock that all the numbers eventually fell off of
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Snail mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually around August
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yup, last year for the first time
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Usually coloured, this year clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? I like them all
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Both, angel on one tree, star on the other
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Open one Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crowds when shopping
23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme? Not usually, but this year we did the colour theme

So there it is. Lame, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home