~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Elfin Entertainment

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1601469073

Go to that ^^^ link for some elfin entertainment.

Yesterday I went down to the city with SW, Christmas shopping. I'm done now. I could have been done without the things I bought yesterday, but there was too many good deals to pass up. We had a good day.

This morning I got up and noticed a gift bag under the tree was knocked over. On closer inspection I found that the boys had opened a gift. It was a bag of "Snausages", there was one for each of them. It was neatly unwrapped and the bag torn open and all the snausages were gone. I'm assuming it was Bear and just wonder if he shared, I doubt it. I should have known better than to put food gifts under the tree so early. The pig ears won't be there until Christmas Eve. I'm just happy they didn't get excited and start opening everything. I guess Bear just couldn't contain himself. I don't know if he did it during the night or yesterday while I was out. I didn't notice anything amiss yesterday. I know he's been itching to open something.

I finally dug out the back door. Just made it easier for the boys to take off on me. It was raining yesterday and they're calling for rain this weekend. That should get rid of some of the snow.

The plan for today is wrapping all the stuff I scored yesterday and cleaning. Boy do I have a ton of cleaning to do. I've been avoiding it long enough. It's time. I don't think Santa will come to a dirty house. At least that's what I've told myself every other year. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home