~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, January 21, 2008

Still No Life

Here I am typing this on my new laptop. Honestly I prefer my desktop, but how can I tell Mr. Man that? I think I'll appreciate it more in the summer when I can sit outside with it. Because all we have here is dial up, I have to be near a phone plug. We'll have to get an extra long cord for the summer.

Nothing has been happening around here. My father was in the hospital for a few days. As far as I know he's back home and getting more tests. He was passing blood in his urine and the doctors seemed to think that was due to the blood thinners he takes. But like I said they're doing more tests. So, Big R flew up for the weekend to see him. I didn't get to see her. It was a last minute thing, she didn't have time to make any plans or to come up here.

I still have all the tree ornaments piled all over the place waiting to be put away. I still have Christmas stuff sitting on the mantle. The fake tree is undecorated but still sitting there waiting to be put away. That's Mr. Mans job. Speaking of jobs for him, all he has to do is put the alternator back in the truck and I can have my car. Of course it snowed all weekend so he couldn't do it then. Hard to believe I'll have to go yet another week without a car. I do believe that's a big factor in my depression too, the no car thing. It's not easy living in the middle of nowhere without a car. The only time I get out is when Mr. Man takes me. That means I basically only get out on weekends. That just doesn't work for me.

After reading that book by Slash, I have a renewed interest in him and his band. So I bought a Velvet Revolver CD this weekend. It's alright, it aint no Guns n Roses, but it's ok. I don't like the singer. Slash would do well to get back with Axl Rose. I loved the book. Wasn't thrilled with the ending, but couldn't put it down when I was reading it. That was some awesome gift giving by Mr. Man.

Well I'm sitting here watching my battery dwindle away. It sure doesn't seem to last very long. I beat the garbage man by mere minutes this morning. Luckily there wasn't a lot to go out. It was too cold and snowy to put it out last night, so I waited til this morning. My timing has been perfect lately.

Ok I'm going to end this before my battery dies. Still boring. Still depressed. Still no car. Still no life. I'm addicted to scrabble on facebook and they're talking about removing it because of copyright bullshit. OMG. K, have a great day. Chow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home