~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Hope everyone had a pleasant Easter weekend. We had eggs and ham for dinner today, that was our big celebration. Well on Good Friday, when I woke up and opened the bedroom door there was a bag off chocolate goodies hanging on the doorknob. That was from Mr. Easter Bunny Man. Sweet. He got one for me and one for Little R too. She also got some cute jammies in her bag. That was a pleasant surprise.

A few nights ago I went for coffee with SW. She picked me up and we went to town for Timmys. Then we just sat in the car and chatted. It was nice to get out of the house. That was the first time I got dressed in about 2 weeks.

I had mentioned to SW that I thought we need to get rid of Eddie. I had come to that conclusion that day. I decided that it was time to find him a new home. I just didn't think I was ever going to clean the house as long as he was here making messes all over the place. So we placed an ad on a site for this type of thing. The very next night SW had a potential home for him. She was spending the weekend at her cousins place and her cousin had asked her if she knew where she could get a Jack Russell! So SW took Eddie with her. From reports throughout the weekend it sounds like he'll be staying there. Meanwhile we got a ton of responses to our ad. We left it up in case it didn't work out. I deleted it last night. Sooo, no more Eddie. I think Bear misses him. He seemed a little confused. But honestly we all seem a little more relaxed. Eddie was kind of hyper. It seems so quiet without him, peaceful. He'll be fine and we'll be fine and I can keep tabs on him. I do miss the litte bugger. But we're all better off I think. Being the only pet in his new home he'll get the attention he needs. I'm glad it's someone we can have contact with to get updates and just find out how he's doing. I'm glad we didn't have to go through the process of picking someone responding to our ad. Ah, it's like a weight off.

That's about all the excitement around here. I see they're calling for more snow next week. That sucks. It has been slowly melting away and now we're going to get more. I hope to have the house cleaned by the time spring rolls around and its time to be outside in the gardens all day. I've been reading a ton of gardening blogs. That's got me itching to get out there. The one time I tried to start seeds indoors it didn't work out at all. I had no clue what I was doing. I'm learning a lot from these blogs. Maybe I'll try the indoor seeds thing again sometime but not this year. I can't wait for spring this year. Is it just me, or does this winter just feel endless?

Oh well I'm off to bed to dream of warm sunshine and crocuses blooming. Have a good night.
Here's a bunny I bought for a buck at a yard sale last summer. He lived in my front garden for the summer. Happy Easter!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home