~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Such A Boring Life

Well it's been a pretty boring week. Little R was grounded for breaking into the trailer. I grounded her for a week. Unbeknownst to me her father ungrounded her today. So she's been out all day, I haven't even seen her. How convenient, since she was supposed to help me cut the grass today. If we take turns it gets done a lot easier. So, needless to say, it didn't get done at all. I did go out there, only to realize there was still piles of cut grass left over from the last time we cut it. So I picked them all up and then I was done for the day.

I went to see my therapist yesterday. I didn't get put on anti-depressants after all. I was told to cut back on all the depressants I take. Hmmm. Not that I take a lot of depressants, because I don't. My therapist is going to be doing our family counselling too, so Little R went with me. Mr. Man can't join us until his bail papers are signed allowing him contact with Little R. The guy who bailed him out needs to sign the papers and he has been unavailable. Sigh.

About the best thing that happened this week is I found an old friend on Facebook. We've been messaging back and forth.

I've been keeping up with the dishes and have finally put a dent in the mountain of laundry. Things are looking up.

Mr. Man has been in a foul mood all week. That hasn't helped me to feel good. It's been a little miserable around here. I hate when that happens.

It sure seems like summer is over. Even when it's nice and sunny out the days are cooler. I looked at the forecast and there's no rain coming so hopefully I will get started on the grass tomorrow. My Autumn Joy is just starting to turn purple, and the plants are huge this year. But them turning colour is a sure sign of fall. Sigh. My huge weeping birch tree died this year. Mr. Man plans on cutting it down in the near future. I'll be sad to see it go. But it will be firewood next year.

Well, that's it, that's all I've got. Such a boring life. Have a great night. Chow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home