~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, September 12, 2008

Not Much

It's been a while. Life has been quite uneventful. So far so good with Little R going to school. She's actually attending her classes. However she tends to stay in town, she's missed her bus home a few times, and other times she just wants to stay and hang out with her friends. This has been a bit of a pain. But I'm glad she's going and not skipping.

Last weekend we went to SWs for a bonfire. They were having a little trouble getting the fire going at first. The wood was wet. So this friend of hers decided to pour gas on it. Well he poured it directly from the gas can. Even with Mr. Man standing there telling him not to do it, he went ahead. Naturally the gas can caught fire and it spread right up his arm. I'm not sure how badly he was burned but bad enough I guess. So it was then up to Mr. Man to get the fire going, and that he did. It turned out to be an awesome fire. We didn't stay late, we were home by midnight, but I hear the rest of them were there until 5:30 a.m. I ended up feeling sick after drinking a whole 2 and a half coolers lol. My tolerance for alcohol just isn't what it used to be. Plus I hadn't eaten, I'm sure that was my problem.

We still haven't finished cutting up that tree we chopped down. We'll be having our own bonfire as soon as we have another nice weekend. This weekend it's supposed to rain. And it's rainy today. It's supposed to rain for several days. Hopefully there's still some nice weather ahead.

I'm slowly figuring out eBay. I'll need my friend to come up here to help me get started. Mr. Man is saving packing peanuts at work for me. I look forward to getting started, knowing what I'm doing and selling off some of my clutter.

I haven't been reading the news, and nothing has been happening in my life, so I don't have much to talk about here. I had my dentures relined, finally. They were loose for months, but I started using that glue and putting off going to have them relined. So I finally went, I had to be without them for 2 days. Now the bottoms are nice and snug but the top is still loose, so I have to have it done again. I'll probably put it off for a while.

We've been going to family counselling. That's going well. It can only help. Hopefully it will help in court at the end of the month too. Not looking forward to that, but looking forward to seeing the end of this whole episode.

So that's it. Not much I know. As I said it's raining today, so a good day to just sit here and play Wordscraper all day. I'm totally addicted. Honestly that's all I've been doing all day for the past week. I'm sure the novelty will wear off eventually. So have a great day. I'll be back when I have something to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home